Hydra-Cell Introduces New T200 Series Seal-less Pump
30 January 2019
Hydra-Cell’s new T200 Series Medium Pressure pump features a seal-less, packing-free design, that lowers the cost of ownership, reduces maintenance needs, and provides a longer service life than competitive pumping technologies.
With flow capacities up to 95 gpm (359.6 l/min; 3258 BPD) and pressure ratings up to 3500 psi (241 bar), it is ideal for oil and gas production, mining operations, boiler feed, high-pressure cleaning, and other applications.
Like other Hydra-Cell seal-less, positive displacement pumps, the T200 separates the hydraulic (power) end from the fluid (process) end. There are no dynamic seals, cups or packing to leak, wear or replace, and volatile organic compounds are fully contained. The seal-less design, combined with robust check valves also enable the pump to handle abrasive particles up to 800 microns in size.
• Seal-less design eliminates leaks, hazards and the expense associated with seals and packing.
• Low NPSH requirements allow for operation with a vacuum condition on the suction - positive suction pressure is not necessary.
• Can operate with a closed or blocked suction line and run dry indefinitely without damage, eliminating downtime and repair costs.
• Unique diaphragm design handles more abrasives with less wear than gear, screw or plunger pumps.
• Hydraulically balanced diaphragms to handle high pressures with low stress.
• Lower energy costs than centrifugal pumps.
• Rugged construction for long life with minimal maintenance.
• Compact design offers a variety of installation options.
• Exceeds API 675 performance standards; models available to meet API 674.