HI Announces Board of Directors for 2020-2021
20 March 2020
The Hydraulic Institute (HI) installed new leadership during the 2020 Annual Conference at the J.W. Marriott Starr Pass Resort & Spa in Tucson, AZ.
Three new Board members joined the HI Board of Directors for three-year terms:
- Don Kenney, President, North America Water Systems, Franklin Electric
- Stan Knecht, VP Engineering and Product Management, ITT
- Kevin O’Connell, President Sulzer Pumps USA / Head Global Vertical Pumps.
Other changes include the following individuals being appointed as new Vice Presidents to continue the association’s great work.
- VP of Membership – Randy Bennett, Vice President of Technology and Operations, Leistritz
- VP of Education – Jim Swetye, Technical Training Manager, Grundfos
- VP of Certification – Christopher Johnson, Sr. Director of Product Engineering, Xylem – Applied Water Systems
At the HI Fall Conference this past October, the Board approved Jack Claxton, Vice President of Engineering, Patterson Pump Company as the VP of Technical Affairs.
Courtesy of the Hydraulic Institute.