HMD Kontro Announces CSA Range of Sealless Pumps
25 June 2020
HMD Kontro has launched a new series of sealless pumps, the CSA Range. These enhancements expand the flow ranges and streamline the delivery of HMD Kontro pumps throughout North America.
The HMD Kontro Sealless Pumps are specifically designed for handling high temperature, toxic, flammable, corrosive, carcinogenic and aggressive fluids. As an alternative to traditional sealed pumps, HMD Kontro sealless magnetic drive designs eliminate emissions and leaks.
The new CSA Range brings modular components needed to assemble HMD Kontro Sealless Pumps to select resellers in the US. It enables them to provision pumps to specific customer requirements and deliver them throughout North America in a fraction of the time it previously took. The new kits feature updated technology that enhances the capabilities and value of HMD Kontro pumps. These modular kits include:
1. Hydraulic Kit – which features the pump’s casing, and impeller
2. Common Parts Kit – which includes the pump shaft and bush holder
3. Magnetic Drive Kit – which includes the inner and outer magnetic rings as well as the containment shells
4. A new Coupling Housing Kit – which provides a secondary control/containment option, if required
5. Close-Coupled Drive Kit – which includes the motor and drive adaptors
6. Separated mounting Drive Kit – which features the bearing housing, using either an oil bath, pure or purge oil mist method of lubrication
7. Primary Seal Conversion Kit – which features O-Rings, and gaskets.
Courtesy of HMD Kontro.