BPMA: Virtual Pump Training from the Experts
12 January 2021
The British Pump Manufacturers Association’s (BPMA) Pump Fundamentals Training Course was originally developed as a one-day classroom-based course, usually held at its training facility in West Bromwich. But due to the continuing disruption caused by the Coronavirus pandemic, for the foreseeable future, these courses are being conducted online as live webinars.
Delivered over a series of three 3-hour sessions, the course has been configured to offer a learning experience that is as close to a classroom-based environment as possible. The next course will be delivered on consecutive Wednesday afternoons running from 14.00 – 17.00 on January 13th, 20th, and 27th, 2021.
This is an ideal course for those who understand the basics of Pumping, have probably taken the "Introduction to Pumping Technology" e-Learning course, and are looking to further enhance their technical knowledge and understanding.
Following the classroom-based course as closely as possible, at the end of the three sessions delegates should be able to:
• Contribute to the pump selection process through improved knowledge of the hydraulic performance and behavior of pumps and their operating limitations
• Recognize the reasons for the selection of pump types
• Understand pumping system characteristics and the interaction of pumps and systems for single and multiple pump installations
• Recognize operating conditions which cause pump and system operating problems
• Contribute to good practice in the specification, selection, and operation of pumps.
For further information on this and other training opportunities presented by the experts in pumping technology and solutions, please contact Steve Smith at the BPMA on +44 (0)121 601 6691 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Courtesy of the British Pump Manufacturers Association.